Monday, December 28, 2009

Help w/Editing MySpace code?

Well, I found this layout on skem9.com yesterday, and I really liked it, so I put it as mine. The only thing is, it disables the ability for people to comment on my profile, and view my friends, even though in the preview, you could do both. I really like the layout, and I don't want to not use it, so is there any possible way to edit the code to make it so people could add comments, and view my friends?



(I'm not good w/HTML, and stuff like this, so could I just post the code, and you guys edit it, and post it?)



Help w/Editing MySpace code?

You have to remove this line of code:



.friendsComments {display:none;}



If it doesn't work play around with the code by removing some of that stuff about display:none.



Help w/Editing MySpace code?

Get a comment box :D i have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders