Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need a myspace code so i can just have background music and noboody knows where its comming from.c

can someone give me a code that actually works,a code where i can just keep on replacing one song file with a diffrent song if i wanted to.also the songs i want to put on my page are on a CD.how do i put it on my page???



I need a myspace code so i can just have background music and noboody knows where its comming from.code please

Well, i'm not sure what you mean by your details section but I do know the code where it can hide your music player so no one knows what song is playing on your profile page:



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;td td embed, object, pram, embed{height:0; width:0}%26lt;/style%26gt;



%26lt;p%26gt;



that code is to hide your music player ^



hope this is what you're looking for (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders