Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace code question... how do i get rid of the space between my extended network and everything el

So here was my other question:



http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...



So I used the first code that i got, and it worked. but now there is a space of green between my extended network and the stuff below it. heres a pic:



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23mv6f9%26amp;...



so is there anyway to get ride of that weird space?



thanks so much!!!!



Myspace code question... how do i get rid of the space between my extended network and everything else?

you used a really OLD blog hiding code then



use this instead



%26lt;style%26gt;



.latestBlogEntry {display:none;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



then you wont have that huge gap



Myspace code question... how do i get rid of the space between my extended network and everything else?

uhm i think you have to change the number in the code.. the width; i play around with my numbers..or sometimes it gets back to its size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders